Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mama Mia‏

Hey MOM!

 I´m sorry that I don´t have a lot of time to write.  Just wasted too much time during P-Day.  I was tired so I was kinda napping and walking in a daze.  We woke up at 5 yesterday to fill up the baptismal font for the baptism at 8 before the Sunday meetings.  It´s crazy how an hour and a half of sleep just messes up my missionary mind.

We had the baptism of Cristofer and Heidi Sunday because the lights went out in the city and so we couldn´t fill up the font.  OPPOSITION!!!  But we prevailed and I´m super grateful for it :)  Hopefully we have another baptism this weekend.  

I´m glad you had a good Thanksgiving, I had......HAMBURGERS!!  Yeah boy.  Only because we did divisions and I went to the rich sector. And it was real meat.  Good stuff.

Well I´m doing great.  Try to work hard and I´ll try my best this weekend.  Hope you have a great week and that you enjoy blue skies and cold winds!

I love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment