Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Wine Press‏


Hey mom.  I got a package!  I got the new shoes (on my feet right now) and the candy and stickers.  Thank you so much.  Now I think I´m set with those things.  So thanks for everything.
 
Woooow Broncos.  Sigh.   Payton Manning has helped the team then.  Dang it.  But no use cutting off my nose to spite my face!!  ROCK ON BRONCOS!!  SUPEEEEERBOOOOWWWLL!!
 
That´s sad to hear about shooting.  They have to have better gun regulation or something.   But then I can just imagine everyone, "THEY´RE GONNA TAKE AWAY OUR GUNS!!"  Settle down,  human lives outweigh the pain of a few rules.
 
Well I gotta go, sorry mom.  Hope you´re doing alright, I´m fine.  I´m a little stressed with all the bina in the mission but things are getting better.  What´s life without stress?  It´s a race without competition or a timer.  So I´ll be doing great, I love you guys and thanks for all the support.  Be careful!  Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment