Friday, December 14, 2012

My Jail House Rock‏

Hey mom.  Hope papa gets betters soon.  Hope you get used to long distance communication because I am NEVER going back to below 10 degree weather and howling wind.   I´d rather eat bananas, rice, and chicken for the rest of my life.  But just because you live there I guess I`ll make exceptions when I visit.  Buh.

Um if the picture is of a tall  blond haired elder, it`s Elder Peterson.  If it`s a shorter, brown haired  elder, it´s my current companion, Elder Dearden.  They´re both awesome and they`ve been helping me alot in the diligence aspect of the work and they just like to have a good time.  

That´s cool that everybody is getting back now.  Has time flown or what?  It´s awesome.  Well....maybe not so much for XXXXX XXXXXXX......  he has to come back to find his married, pregnant, ex girlfriend.  Ooohohohoho just for this comment I´m probably gonna have the same thing happen to me haha.

So this week was good.  I´ve had people living in my house for the whole week!  Madness.  We had our zone leader conference, got to hear about the converts in Coca, and the mini zone conference and now some elders did something stupid over there in Esmereldas and Ambato and so they´re here with us until we find out if they stay or if they go.  And so I´ve had to be a baby sitter kinda.  Make sure they don´t go out, that they clean the house, that they get to the offices, that they write the family but don´t write anyone else, and so on and so forth.  Guuuuh.  But it`s fine.  It`s just been kinda of a rough week, I haven´t been able to work in my sector as much as I would have liked, and the baptism of a Familia  fell through.  Opposition in all things.  The husband hurt his leg and now hates the world.  And now the wife isn´t sure if she wants to get baptized.  So it`s gonna be a fight this week.  We`re gonna have people in our house all week too because of the Christmas dinners in the president´s house.  And there´re probably gonna be emergency changes.  Bring it on.

Well not much more than that really going on.  I´ve learned that I need to be an instrument and not try so much to make the work about me.  I`m excited to keep working this week.  Hopefully the Lord will bless us with some fruits.  Thanks for everything mom!  

I love you guys, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment