Thursday, December 6, 2012

What I Learned from Cleaning a Blender‏


My blender had JJ fur mold growing on it this morning.  I thought it was pretty sick.  So I cleaned it and it was a mess.  But how`d it get there in the first place?  Well my companion or I had made smoothie the other day and probably just rinsed out the blender a little and called it good.  We didn`t clean it like it should have been cleaned.  And thus the JJ hair mold.  So what does that teach me?  DO IT RIGHT, DO IT LIGHT!  If ya do things like they should at the beginning, you won`t have to suffer fixing the damage later on.  Goes with cars, relationships, conversations, and straight up life.  Deep stuff while you wash your dishes in the morning :)

Well cool stuff, glad my new cousin was blessed.  I`m sad you live in a forsaken hole in the ground. But it`s our hole in the ground.

The devotional was good eh?  Give said the little stream (wait that`s not Christmas.....but it should be).  Also we have to receive well.  That's a thing I can work on.  Couldn't take a compliment to save my life!  But I`ll work on that.  How about you?

The week was good.  Jessica was baptized on Saturday.  I accidentally sat on the toy cars of our investigator's son and broke one of them.  Needless to say she didn`t come to church on Sunday :(

Um, I have zone leader`s council tomorrow.  That's always fun.  16 elders coming to sleep in my house all demanding to eat my food (BACK!)  and destroy my bathrooms.  Come on in boys the house is open to the public!!!

Oh and I also had three sons in this last week.  One from Quito (who already left to Mexico), one from Massachusetts (big fella), and one from Germany.  IT`s awesome!  The first German I`ve met that also speaks Spanish.  Cool guys.  Too bad the German reminds me of freshman prom.....hahaha.

Well that's all this week! I`ll talk to you later!  I love you guys, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment