Saturday, September 15, 2012

If you give Quito a hour...‏

Hola mi senorita mamita carinosita lupita coloradosanitario..... I forgot what I was gonna say.  I don`t it`s age mom.  It`s hereditary!

Okay!  Well the rule change to having an hour of internet again.  HOOPLA!  But now I`m used to saying practically nothing so I guess we`ll just keep it that way (buwhaha).  Well sounds like a good week.  Felicidades to Grandma Dola!

Is Cambria liking volleyball?  How`s high school?  Does she like it it?  How are those senor bums?  Tell Mrs. Muniz I`m still waiting for her to come party in Ecuador.

Well....the Broncos are dead to me.  I`ll be waiting in the REAL fan zone like the father to his prodigal son.  They`ll come back.  They always come back :)

Okay well this week was...bloohooodooo.  We left to Quito Monday.  We had our zone leaders conference Tuesday.  They made me stay.  Wednesday I had to renew my visa.  Saw my old companion Elder Bloxham!  Good guy.  Then I came back here to Coca Thursday early in the morning.  We worked from 10 to 4:30.  Then we found out we had to go to Puyo, also in the oriente but 6 hours to the south.  So we go running to the bus stop, and the bus was full.  So we talk to another bus man and he says there`re seats!  But the bus is going to leave at 5.  It was 4:55.  So we jump in a taxi, run up the flight of stairs, and throw everything into a bag, grab my suit jacket, and we`re out the door again.  We show up, the bus already left, so we run to the terminal.  The bus just barely left.  We run around the corner, THE BUS!  We take off running in the street after the bus ,people yelling GO GRINGO!  And we finally catch the bus.  Wheeeew.  I sweated like a fat man in a sauna.  Then I bought myself a chocolate.  So we arrive in Puyo at 11 at night and we sleep.  The next morning, leader`s meeting with the assistants and President Ghent and then we`re headed back home.  We get home at 8:30.  Saturday we had a baptism.  We hadn`t taught the poor lady the whole week!  It`s a miracle she was baptized.  But she`s awesome.  She`s called Patricia Chang.  So right now I have no food, no clean clothing, I can`t even remember where I`m at, yet I`m happy.  Oh then I got the call last night that they were going to close one of our sectors in Lago Agrio because there aren`t enough missionaries in the mission.  So my zone, once of 8 missionaries, is down to 4.  That`s what happens when Brett takes over!  We`re not a zone, we`re a district!  But hey it`s alright.  We`ll just keep on working like always :)

So that was my week.  A whole lot of bus rides.  They put on a video on the bus of just pure music videos in English.  America media is the chains of the devil.  It`s pure trash!  

Hey mom, I think I´m gonna be doing some shopping.  My shoes have almost as many holes as my socks.  My suitcases have lost their tires.  My shirts have a permanent black stain in the arm pits.  And I don`t have any money because of the trips so I think I might also be buying some food this week with the card.  So that`s the heads up!  Sorry that I have to spend so much.

But thanks mom for everything!  I love you!  Tell everybody hi!  Tell me if there`s something I need to do better.  Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment