Friday, August 24, 2012

When the Turkey Crows Everybody Goes‏

Hello!  Okay well uh I´ve forgotten everything I wanted to write and say so let´s just go with it yeah?

So the new toy looks really cool!!  By the time I get back it´ll be nice and worn in and I can go roadtripping in it to visit the ocean.  Enjoy!!  

Channing´s mission sounds cool.  Computer mission and teaching people on line sounds way interesting.  Different but it´d be an adventure.  I hope she don´t run into a few JWs while contacting buhaha.

Kelvin and Ann are already back from their mission??  Wow!  That must have been great.  Sounds like they did awesome.  I have nightmares of Russia but they went over there and opened up new doors by just being themselves.  There´s a lesson for me.

Tell Kyle (or Elder Bagwell) I said hello chum or whatevah rubbish they say oveah there.  

Kyle (or Elder McDaniel) is grubbing on McDonalds and I{m here in the jungle eating rice, bananas, and pig intestine.  What gives?  Where´s the justice in that?  I think it just means my wife will be more beautiful.  muuuuhahahaha

Okay now being serious.  So yeah the changes came and now I'm with Elder Morás from Mexico.  Mexicano!!!  He´s cool and has 7 months on the mission and is dying of heat here in Coca like I was when I got here.  I´ve just gotten used to sweating all the time and zig zagging the street looking for shade to walk in.  But the zone is different now, from everybody being dead, to everybody being young.  Ah the energy of youth!  Elder Sanders is the new DL in Lago and he´s from my group and draws like a beast.  He was going to work for Pixar but went on the misison.  He´s a funny guy.  The other new Elder is Ecuadorian and only has 4 months on the mision.  So yeah it'll be cool.

Oh we don´t have P Day today because Jeffery R. Holland is coming this Saturday.  WOOO!!!  I´ve had 2 dreams of that apostle macheting me (first for having dirty garments and second for not working hard enough) and now I´ll be able to receive the machete in person.  I´m excited.  He´s my hero.  But they were going to only have the zones of Quito go to the conference and us (the zones in the podunk) wouldn´t get the chance.  But President Ghent prayed and now we don´t have P-day so we don´t lose time when we go to travel to Quito.  So it works!!  I don´t mind.  I just will have to find some new clothes and gnaw on some juice cartons.  But it´s gonna be great.

Um, how much does protein powder cost?  I ask because I´m getting really thin with all this Ecuadorian heat, walking long distances, and rice.  I try to do ejercicio in the morning but I´m dead and I don´t have any muscle to tone anyway.  So maybe I could see if it costs less here or in the states and start drinking me some stuff so I don´t  too thin.  But just right.  Heck fatter would be fine with me.  But thinner is just a shame.  

But hey everything is going well down here.  I´ve been stressed up to mi garganta thinking about what I´m going to do with the zone but I´ve found real peace and confidence in the simple act of praying.  Not so much to change my situation but more to change me to be able to deal with the situation.  I was having dreams of looking frantically looking for investigators and inviting them to baptism and waking up in the night frustrated but then I was even praying in my dreams and now I feel like....YEAH!  Let´s go to work gentlemen!  And everything will work out alright.  Love needs pressure, well pressure makes diamonds.

But yes I´m doing great, hope you´re all doing good, I love the support, the comments, the humor, and just having a good family and friends.  Live is sweet and God is loving.  So carry on my dear friends!  Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment