Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hello!

Hey so sorry if my letter offended Mom or something.  That wasn´t my intention!!!  I´m just terrible at explaining myself.  I would like mom to keep writing me but I would like to hear from you guys as well every week.  But if not just have somebody write me something!! haha  But yeah.  Sorry Mom!!!

But thanks so much for writing.  Lot of sick people dad??  That´s a bummer.  But I never understood how you could go out looking for hours for an arrow head.  It´s sheer madness!!!  But I guess after just sitting in zone leader council all day I just want to get out of there and you´re in an office all day for most of the week.  So it makes a little more sense to me now.  Hey but I have a question, what helped you in your leadership positions in the church??  Like what is something you would say is important to know or do?  I feel so awkward as a leader sometimes but I´m slowly getting better.  But what helped you?  But thanks for writing me dad!!  I love ya!

Hey Cambria I can tell you one thing write now.  If such a thing as a mature freshman girl exisits I´ll give you a $100 and my two front teeth.  It´s not possible sista!!  BUT BE CAREFUL OF SENOR BOYS!!!!! THE FIIIEEEENDSSS!!! Stay away from em.  They´ll talk sweet to ya but don´t listen.  Nada!!  

Hey right on with the blessing!!  I didn´t understand mine at first but now I´m seeing it being fufilled here on the mission.  So awesome that you felt like it was a spiritual experience.  LIVE IT!!  They´re so awesome.

But tell the high school teachers that Brett wants another scarf and some Mtn. Dew.  Naw.  But hey tell me how it goes!  Are you gonna do sports? 
But I gotta go tatter tot so keep me posted on what's goin down!

No comments:

Post a Comment