Saturday, June 30, 2012

Over The Rainbow‏

Heeeeey how's it goin?  I didn't know Cambria had kittens.  Did Smokey die or what?  Where did they come from?  You're telling me that Smokey died aren't ya?  Ooohoooohooo just slip that information in there eh?  Try to let me down slowly eh?  Buuut you can't let the impact of a comet any softer with just a few pillows!  Just like you can't eat several crackers without milk.  No but really.  Did he die or what?

Well that's crazy that the world is burning down.  Hope it doesn't affect you guys.  Pretty sure it's just another sign that the second coming is drawing near.  Because things are just goin mad right?

Awesome that Channing enjoyed herself.  I love that picture with the bear.  He's just chillin behind her.  I put the picture up and had the look of a few Latino men so I quickly closed it.  BACK YOU RAGING BADGERS!!!

Hey I hope Blake gets a job.  I also hope he gets married.  Seriously, I've already printed off photos of him and have handed them out to the Ecuadorian women so he has a good fan base here in the jungle.  Just give me the word and I'll start shippin this fine ladies off.

Oh yeah and Mom, don't get discouraged with the people that just say yes to get you off your back.  It's rough, especially when you're just tryin to help them, but the the people with true desires will show up.  And sometimes those people who say no just need a little push to get goin.  You're doin great!  Keep on callin them!

Hey can someone get me the address of the Brazil MTC??  I've been wanting to send Chase this letter forever but I've procrastinated too long.  So probably will just send it to Brazil.  

Okay well this week was good.  We went to Quito....again.... 3 days over there.  So we didn't do too much this week here in Coca.  Which is a bummer.  But we had zone conference on my birthday so we ate papa john's and they sang to me.  Which is super awkward.  Because they sang to me in every restaurant that we went to, and the bus, and the house, and the trolley.  They like singing.  And the branch president and his wife bought me a cake when we got back.  And a member called me while we were in Quito.  And Elder Andrade, my trainer, gave me a few recuerdos from our first months together.  And Elder Recalde wrote me a letter.  So it was really cool.  I've never been too big on birthdays like you guys know.  So it was really weird having so much attention.  But these people show that they care about me so it actually meant a lot.  Shows that I can improve on doing little things for other people because you really do feel it.  So I'll try doing better on that as well.

We also met the son of the rich guy who owns the church house and a mall here in Coca so that was cool.  We watched how to Train Your Dragon in his theater and got to eat pizza, yogurt, and bread.  And he told me that he has some friends that could help me find a good 200 dollar camera.  So that's awesome.  He talks a lot of ingles and is getting ready to go on a mission.

Well nothin much to say this week!  Thanks for everything.  Tell everyone thanks for the happy birthdays and I love ya guys!  See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment