Monday, July 9, 2012

Living The Impossible Dream...or an Excuse‏

Hello!  So I'll write fast because I'm lost and confused and it just comes out like a bag of jelly beans fighting with skittles at a rainbow parade yeah. 

So Rex is the one who died.  That stinks.  He was a cool dog.  But okay I now understand the whole kitten situation now.  And I hope the fire problem doesn't get worse.  It was on the news here supposedly.  So it must be big because the only American thing on the news I've ever seen is Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez.

So Blake is still looking for work in Atlanta??  Would he mind working in Ecuador?  Mi pana Jose could maybe hook him up with something.  Stuff with oil companies or malls or somethin.  I dunno.  But yeah just better that I pray for him instead.

So there were changes here in the Oriente and we're going to have 3 new elders, 2 of which will end their missions in this change.  And my companion is going to be ending is mission this change too.  So this change we'll have 4 missionaries ending their mission this change.  Gadzooks.  That's half the zone.  So hopefully they bring a lot of experience but want to keep working or we're goin down down in an earlier round....

This week was good.  We had absolutely no money and we were pretty much fasting everyday except for lunch.  THANK YOU MAMITAS!!  And I carried a bag of yuca and it broke my watch.  CURSE YOU YUUUUCAAAAA!!!!  Stupid stuff.  And I weigh 200 pounds.  WOooohoooo tubby tubby. 

But that's all I have time for!  I'll see you guys later.  Love you all!  Hope you're great!  I'll be praying for you down here in the land of yuca and rice.  Choaa

No comments:

Post a Comment