Monday, July 16, 2012

Everything Will Be Alright, Alright‏




Hello family.  Well welcome back to Colorado Blake, hope you enjoy life.  Wow Chad is older than I thought!  That´s crazy.  He has the priesthood now.  That´s a bummer that Cambria almost died.  But awesome that she´s gotten better ya!  Ah man she´s gonna get her patriarchal blessing?  I don´t blame her for not wanting to wait.  But I do wanna hear it.  Oh well.  It´s a personal blessing!  Cambria just don´t expect it to tell you every little detail about your future.  After I heard mine I thought....that´s it?  What promise did I get??  And I thought that for a few years.  Only here in the mission have I thought....woooow.  It´s pretty sweet.

BURN THEM LOVE HANDLES BOOOY!!!  

Hey tell Taylor I said Happy Birthday.  I was thinking of sending her an Ecuadorian spoon but I didn´t find one.  But does anyone else see the danger of putting Mrs. Manning on a truck?  I think that´s breaking the 10 commandments.  What´s that about not lusting after the things of your neighbor?? And lusting after Payton Manning is pretty much breaking the law of chastity.  Repent ye repent ye and save yourself from a fiery eternity of woe and shame!!!  But all of this could have been avoided if we kicked Payton Manning off of the Broncos like I had suggested :)

Anywho this week was alright.  Kinda hard.  The zone is dying.  The half of the zone that´s getting ready to end their mission has received their flight plans and instructions on how to end their mission.  They´re trunky.  REALLY trunky.  So it´s kinda hard in that regard.  So I realized I have to stand up and be a man and try to fix things the best I can.  Or at least go down in a fiery blaze of glory.  HOOORAH!  

I also have eaten things that would make little girls scream in horror.  I don´t know why they give us so much pig stomach here.  And this....manly soup called Caldo de Manguera.  It´s......just terrible.  But the second time I had to eat it wasn´t half bad so yeah it´s okay.  I´ll get used to it. And might as well enjoy it because when am I ever going to get to eat pig stomach in the states?!  My point exactly.

Um...  yeah I´m going to have to get focused and down to work.  It´s strange how on the mission you can get so distracted.  You start doing things that really don´t help anything.  Or just wasting your time.  So I´m determined to start this next year full steam.  Start out strong.  I´m gonna have to get up, shout, lick a battery, and take a cold bath because it´s time to start rocking the mission again.  I just sometimes get weighed down with the problems of the mission when I should really be getting lifted up by the gospel.  So I´m excited for that.  So this week is gonna be different than the rest.

And yeah, nothin really new to tell ya here.  Hope you have a good week!  See ya later!  I love you all!  Keep on rocking my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment