Monday, July 9, 2012

Re: Living The Impossible Dream...or an Excuse‏

I´ve tried in two different banks.  One says it doesn't exist.   The other said it was blocked.  But now that I'm here in Quito for three days I¨LL try here.
They give us 90 dollars every 15 days but with being a leader I also have to pay for cell phone calls and $20 trips to Quito.  But they reimburse the trips.  Things are just more expensive here Coca I dunno!  But don't worry mom I'll survive.  You've seen the pictures.  I'm not starving to death :)  
 You can just send me money for Western Union by here in Ecuador in my name.  I can go buy the place Friday to pick it up.  But if you don't want to do that mom it's okay.  We can wait if it's too much a hassle.  Okay?  Love you thanks for everything bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment