Sunday, May 20, 2012

What We We Have Here is... A Failure to Communicate‏



Ah the same happened to Kyle.  Bummer.  But yeah if it wasn't the best call at least it was somewhat entertaining.  All the Haitians asked me for a dollar after it was done and they tried to talking to me in English.  Esos locos.  

Okay that's good that Dad and Darrell did a good job.  I'm sure it was really great.  I just didn't know what to say about the funeral.  Think I'll just write a letter instead.  haha and Papa is still great.  I can just imagine the aunts talking about it in their loud voices.  ah, Cambria is still doing alright then!  Menos the D in science buuut hey she can pull it off!  Or else.  

Yeah about the birthday thing it's alright.  I don't need anything really.  I just put together my alarm clock with some super glue.  Seems to be working fine again!  But what I would like is pictures of the family and the Valley and stuff to show my companions.  I gotta get this camera fixed or else all this mission will be a vague memory....
Oh and maybe they sell little cards of Christ there in the states?  Those little cards are great to give investigators.  But if not oh well.  My colored stickers will have to do.

That's really cool that school is almost out.  You guys have any plans for summer yet??

Well it was nice to talk to you all and see ya, but as we went to the cita we had planned right after it was like nothing had happened. The work keeps on goin!  We found some guy from Guayaquil and his drugged friend who told us all about his baptism in Guayaquil.  It was hilarious.  He did the re-enactment and everything.  Then as we were walking away from them we could hear him yelling to his friend that he didn't know anything about God.  
Then we were walking by the offices today and some white guy put $20 in my shirt pocket and my first response was thinking about how they robbed me with that card.  Heeeeey I said, and he looked at me innocently.  "I'm not gonna take this money" I told him but then he smiled and I asked him if he was a member and he said yes.  Of Bountiful Utah!  Pelucones!  But I gave the money to Elder Recalde to call his mom tomorrow.  I've also talked to a man from San Antonio Texas who asked me if Mitt Romney is gonna win.  Also a tall guy from Washington.  The United States is everywhere!!

But more than that I got nothin to tell ya guys.  So I guess I'll just write ya next week!  Next week are changes so we'll see if I go anywhere new.  But I love ya guys and I'll see ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment