Sunday, May 27, 2012

From Concrete Jungle To Something... A little more real....‏

Well the changes came!  I'm being shipped off to the Oriente!  That's 8-12 hours in a bus and it's complete madness.  The Oriente is where the jungles are, there are no mountains, there aren't many people, it's blazing hot, and I'm going to be a zone leader.  Good grief.  The Lord wants somebody to be tested up the wazoo!!!

But yeah I'm pretty excited!  I just about crapped my pants when they told me where I was going and what I'm gonna be and I told them "no really, what are the changes."  Bina!  Pura bina.  But it's gonna be awesome, I'm gonna have to grow up real fast.  But just slap me in the bottom, send me to the edges of Ecuador, and call me George of the Jungle!  

Um but yeah that's about it, I gotta go to the terminal in 20 minutes but I just thought I'd tell ya guys what's goin down here.  From ghetto to jungle hippi yi yaaaay hippi yi yooooo Brett's gonna gotta grow because if he don't the zone won't float and Brett'll probably die too.

But thanks for sending a package and pictures and what not.  You're awesome!!

I thought Jodi Messina died.....

Good luck dad in Young Mens!!  Teach them the gospel to make them change!!!

Learn math Cambria and good luck getting ready to go to High school. he.hehe. MUHAHEHENHENEEEEEHEEEEE

Okay gotta go, love ya all, hope you're great, and I'll talk to ya if I survive.  dun dun duuuun

No comments:

Post a Comment