Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Somebody´s Always Puttin the Turd In The Punch Bowl‏

Well howdy doo everybody in the Northern Hemisphere. We got Elder Jackson here with the latest rooockin hits on the Zeeeeebrrraaaa.

Ah that radio station. Good times.

I hate that I have stories to tell then my mind goes blank. Daft. Well let´s start at the beginning shall we?

YEAHYA MI HERMANA!! Crap it out, throw it in the air, and sing hallelujah! Bishops aren´t perfect but hey, he can see if you´re doin your part por lo menos. So just do what ya read. Rock on. Your President sounds like a cool guy though. And I bet you are learning stuff to help you with your life. Chuso, and you ARE just as good as your siblings. Not the rotten apple. Some of us are rotten and we just hide it in our peel. But what it´s all about is the desire really. But glad the mission is helping with that. Hope it it´s changing me too.

BRONCOSS!!!! I just knew they´d start being good when I left. I knew it. I can´t do anything about it. And now all those people will be jumping on the wagon. But it´s so much sweeter when you´ve had to taste the bitter years. Hooorah. Rock on my friends.

Well sounds like everybody had fun swimming and having the time of their life. The only time I get to swim is through my tears. And the flash floods we have sometimes. And when the toilet is clogged.

But the huge amounts of rain means that behind my ears is cleaner than ever!

MAMA TEACH ME HOW TO COOK OR I WON´T EAT FOR MONTHS AND THEN SHAVE MY HEAD (except for a few hairs of course) AND MAKE GOLLUM NOISES BY YOUR BED!!!

Well this week was too terrible. Taught some lessons. Just realized that cambios are next week. NOO!!! We haven´t had a baptism this cambio but now we got some seeds planted and I believe the next cambio we´ll see the fruits of our labors. But I´ll probably leave. I hope not. Even if the people here are harder here than the rest of Ecuador, they're still cool. They might be fake Catholics, but they still matter. I was feeling kinda bummed that we haven´t had a baptism these 6 weeks but then I had to think, oh wait, some people only have a baptism their whole mission. So I'm blessed. And it´s not the numbers I´m worried about, no, it´s just that it´s hard when you don´t have anyone progressing. But this week we had 3 investigators attend church. That´s 3 more than we´ve had the whole 6 weeks!! PROGRESS BABY!! So they´ll be our priorities again. Heap yeah.

Um, again, nothing as spiritual as Channing. But I think I feel the Spirit guiding me more though. PROGRESS PAPI!! We taught The Family The Proclamation to some contacts. Turned out that they weren´t married. But it was my turn to read a paragraph and I read how they must be married....."So.... how do you feel about this commandment?" She said she´s Catholic so it doesn´t matter what our religion says about marriage. But that opened up how we can pray to know if it´s from God or no. Then we had another lesson, and now they´re praying to set a date to get married. Hope for the best no?

Another contact accepted a baptism date, but didn´t go to church. But she´s excited and said that she prayed and believes it´s true. Well I believe that you´re gonna be baptized!!

Oh and I got the other package. I was ticked. I thought that they stole the MP3. The package was all ripped and tapped up again. And I didn´t see it. Got that same feeling when our house was robbed. Like ya just wanna beat somebody but you feel helpless at the same time. So I was sitting there thinking, what am I going to do with these Christmas puzzles? Then I saw this little remote lookin thing. Hmmm? WOOOOOHOOOHOHOOOOO!!! Needless to say that the first song I listened to was Oh Happy Day.

Oh and the little ball speaker thing is awesome. Love it.
THANKS!!!!

And yeah that´s about all today. Keep on rolling my family, hope you´re all doin great, say your prayers and look both ways before crossing. Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment