Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thanks!

Hello family!  I´m really sorry I haven´t written any of you for months or sent you any Ecuadorian bananas, but someday I´ll try to.  I just wanted to thank you for your support on my mission.  The Lord´s really blessed me with a great family and I´m thankful for that.  

We´re just lucky I´m not there present with my mom or she´d be making me try to give the money back in the potato chips bag, leaving it on your car seats, or giving it to your small children who know no better. (haha(sorry mom I had to)

But seriously, thank you so much and thank you for all you do for me.  I know the Lord will bless your homes for the faith you have in His work.  And if there´s anything you need from me, just tell me and I´ll do my best!  Tell everyone I said hi!  I love you!

Elder Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment