Monday, October 17, 2011

I Left My Pants In San Francisco‏

Yo howdy hey everybody. I am currently in Riobamba because we went on a Zone activity today for P-Day. To the most beautiful part of the country Baños. There were a lot of waterfalls, lots of green, and a zoo. So yeah it was pretty cool! Just wish my camera wasn´t dead so I could send some fotos. Crud. But I will later. My camera died there so I just put my memory card in another elder´s camera and took pictures with that. So they´re not gonna be as beautiful as I would have liked. Cést la vie. But I pretty much call this day, Dia de Defacation. Because I haven´t been able to wash my underwear or shirts in weeks because we haven´t had water and I have no clean clothes and we have no food and our house is dirty. So no dia de preparacion. Dia de defacacion. And I have an interview with president tomorrow for the training we´re all gonna have. Oh what joy. Why yes, president I do want to come clean. Starting with my underpants. Oh well, today was fun in any case. I´m just hungry. I didn´t have lunch. FEED MEEE!!!!

SO we finally got a progressing investigator! Cha ching. Walter. He has lived a hard life though, his wife ran off with another man and took all the money and he needs medical help but doesn´t have the money. He´s a retired teacher/ head hancho of the school. But he accepts everything is doing really good. And I gave two blessings this last week. My first, to a sick member. That wasn´t too good. I realized I really need to memorize what to do when using oil and giving the blessing. But the other one was way better. It was to Jorge, a friend of Walter, but Jorge was stabbed in the neck and robbed about a year or two ago and might be paralyzed too. But when I gave the actual blessing, at the end he was just crying. So I hope it helped. I dunno. But it felt like my first real blessing where I was confident. So yippee ki yay. Oh speaking of yippee ki yay.

YEAH YA FOR KYLE!! Isn´t that where Doug is? That´s awesome, he´ll do good. Wow this music is strange.... sounds kinda like Fall Out Boy singer going pop. If he sold out that´s terrible.

So today at the waterfall, I met some people from Salt Lake, he served his mission in Guaywakkawcan´tspell. And he asked where I was from, so I said Alamosa. And turns out he´s moving there next month with his wife to play lacrosse at Adams. I was like nice!! And so they had me describe it. I hope a mixture of cowboys and hippies is a good definition. But he said if he´s in La Jara he´ll say hi. Or he might see the family in the Alamosa churches. Rock on.

Umm... what else happened? Not much I believe. Quito was good, it was cool to see how everybody in my group is going with Spanish. Made me feel better, I don´t suck at Spanish as much as I thought. But studying grammar alot helps. So I just gotta dig into it and keep working to get better. Cuz I´m still pretty awful. Oh and I´m reading Jesus the Christ right now and that is a very interesting book. I like it.

So yikes thats no fun in the Valley. I hope everything turns out okay. And that you can live Channing and not get eaten alive by some bacteria in your foot and your butt. Confidence. Cambria sounds like she kicks trash. I was terrible at everything in middle school. So that´s awesome! DON´T TOUCH BOYS!!!!

oi, a couple of nights ago I had a dream Taylor has gone crazy since I left, and does terrible things with some gangster who was in high school. I was way angry when I woke up that morning!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT WOMAN!!! But then I thought, oh it´s a dream.... whew. Okay. But I don´t like it. So if she HAS gone crazy somebody kick her in the butt and call yo mama. But I doubt she has!

Well that is all!! Adios mi familia, I am off to find some chicken and a life. Love ya all and love peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment