Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hallelujah‏

Well here we are together again. Yipee. Bueño. Aight so for water I.... stank, took a shower at the district leader´s house, and.... stank. And I finally have clean clothes today so that´s good! My one shirt I wore for 3 days was turning brown on the sleeves and collar....

Vaca Santa Channing you´re dying!! What did that Panama food do to you?! And a black poop sample sounds like one nasty piece of work there. Satan works in terrible ways my sister.... Hope ya get better! I´ll fast for ya or somethin

Oh Papa and Grandma at resturaunts. Those were fun times. Cambria knows. When we would go over there to help with the lawn and such and we would go out to eat, it would be pretty entertaining. Oh when I get back to the states I gotta go help them out again. Good stuff.

Ah districts is good. Swollen knees are bad.

So today is my first change... that sounds weird. Cambio. There we go. Hoy es el dia de cambios! But we don´t know anything yet because our district leader doesn´t know anything because our zone leaders don´t know anything. We lost a lot of leaders this last change so this is the problem. And that´s why my compañero thinks that he´s gonna be changed. I asked who´s gonna train me then? He said yourself. I said okay. And I´m sure I´d do fine. But I hardly doubt that we´ll be changed.

Guaranda is my little piece of Ecuador! I can finally express myself (enough to get by at least) in Spanish so now we can actually get rolling. Oh and good news is that we´re gonna have one of our investigators be baptized this Saturday and he wants me to do it. My pants burst into flames and angels sang on high.

And we have a new family of 8 that have a house full of choclo (like corn but big and white). We helped them seperate it for 45 minutes then taught them a little. They laugh when I hit my head on the roof. The mother doesn´t understand Spanish really well because her first language is... man I don´t know how to spell that indian language. But not spanish! So I feel for her. But the family has a really hard time understanding, so it´s hard to teach them. We do it slow. And we need lots of pictures and stuff. But they liked church so that was good.

And one eternally investigating family finally wants to be baptized, but the esposo is hard but he finally accepted. I played with the kids while the mom was in the interview. So they like me well enough.

But oi I don´t have time today, we´re late because of all the washing we did. And monopoly. Siempre monopolia.

Entonces adios!!

Love ya all and hope you´re lovin life!

Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment