Saturday, September 3, 2011

Week Seven: A Jovial Mood


Hello EVERYONE!!! 

YOU ARE ALL HAIRY PITS OF JOY TO MY EARS!! Today was great. New compañero from Colombia is much more chill than the one from Costa Rica.  It´s pretty great.  And I kind of understand what he´s saying most of the time.  I think.  I dunno. 

 So I love what´s going on?! and I sent pictures!!! WOOOHOHOHOH.

So what´s happening? Everyone doing good? So I would like to know what the heck happened to poor Doug? Is he alright now?? ¿Que pasa? and how is Kyle doing in Argentina?? I have no idea how he could understand them.  I even knew what this Argentinan was going to say and I didn´t understand him!! So good luck with that.


SO BLAKE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are in competitions in Vegas and it is great!!! YOU ROCK ON MY BROTHER!!! So since I am in a jovial mood I will just spout out how much I love you all.  Starting with the fatty birthday boy.  Thanks Blake, you and Dad set a great example for me by going on a mission and I tell everybody about it.  You were in a way harder place than I and so I think of what you had to do.  I really should have taken the time to paint more with you and the sisters.  You always tried to develop our talents even when we would rather rot away.  Should have listened more.  But you work hard and set great examples of what you can do if we develop our talents.  So that´s what I will start doing! Start trying to develop more.  "I AAAM YOUR BROOOTHAAAA, YOOOUR BEST FRIEND FOR EEEVVAAAAH SINGING SONGS AND THE MUSIC THAT YOU LOOOOVE, AAAAHHHHH!!!!"


Channing!!! I love ya my fellow missionary.  I know I was sometimes your hardest critic when you were getting ready to go on a mission but that makes it all the more sweet that you´re sticking it out.  I feel for ya when it comes to Español and being in a different country but we can do this.  I really appreciate that you´re out here doing the work and living the gospel because you chose to.  No one made you or it wasn´t expected.  You chose to this and if you work your hardest I know that God will help ya and you´ll get blessings like chicken craps out barley.  Oh yeah.  We´ve been in the crib together, high school together, work together, and now el mision.  We got a great streak goin here!! Awesome.


Cambria!!! You my sister are a dried prune on the tree of bitterness.  But it´s okay.  Because everyone loves prunes.  Especially old people.  You allow bowel movements.  Naw I just wanna say sorry for becoming a sour brussel sprout in my last few years home.  We should have played more, ran more, jumped more, and had many more crazy stories in our heads.  But I got distracted by stupid things going on and being too involved trying to keep other friends happy.  Don´t forget the family!! And enjoy 8th grade.  It´s pretty good.  Once you get used to it.  Rock on!! And I reeaaaalllly regret not learning more piano with you.  You should have slapped me over the head and called me chalupa.  But when I get back we are learning that crap! So start preparing lessons so you´ll be ready in two years.


Mom!!! I know that calling is hectic and you have a lot going on helping support all of us leeches but I know if you try your hardest the Lord will help you out.  You´ll be good for it like you´re good for everyone´s life.  Blessings abound!! Thank ya so much and I know you´ll do great.  I really appreciate what  you´ve done for me and what you´re still doing for me.  I love ya!


AHHH TIME IS RUNNING OUT.


Dad!!! You´ve been my hero since I was little and I just want you to know I appreciate you more now than I ever did before.  You served one crazy hard mission but you stuck it out and that shows me just how important this really is.  You work harder than I´ve seen most men in my short life and that´s one characteristic that I want to develop.  I should have gone cutting wood with you more, and just visit the mountains.  So thank you for what´ve you done for me.
I LOVE YOU ALL!! 

Adios.  

Time is ticking.  I am out of here.  Remember the ketchup.








No comments:

Post a Comment