Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What´d Elder Jackson say to the Fungus? I didn´t like you at first, but now you´re growing on me!!‏

Hello!  Hey thanks for the shoes.  My last pair, the doc martins, now have holes as well and it´s been quite rainy here in Quito.  I´m sick of wet feet!!  So thank you very much.  And also the shirts!  I really need them!

I reaaaally need to write Papa a letter.  I love that guy.

Yeah conference was great!  They were already sending missionaries from Mexico at 18, as well as in Chile I believe.  It´s awesome that they´ll be doing that for everybody now.  And mom may I just say you are a visionary woman.  A BYU freshman class of just girls..... one Brett Jackson entering BYU as a freshman..... WOOOHOOO!!  It´s the revelation that just keeps on giving :)

Well this week was really good.  Dang it!  I just realized have little time.  I get too distracted with this one hour going and looking what´s goin on on lds.org and what not.  I gotta kick it into gear!

So um yes this week was good.  We had zone leaders council (16 missionaries in my poor house) and mini conferencia (my capacitacion wasn´t so awful this time, I´m improving!)  and general conference.  Sister Ghent made corn bread and chili.  OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh that was delicious.  There´s actually 6 gringo families in our stake.  That was strange to see.  Um I did divisions with the assistants and yeah.  We´re trying to help some families get married and just try to get into a rhythm this week.  It´s been hard to find time to just spend time getting to know my investigators and members and we´re already almost half way through the change!!  But I´ll keep on trying to be better.

Well that´s all I have time for, thanks for everything mom.  Tell Dad I said hi.  Tell anybody I know that I said hi.  And I love you guys!  See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment