Sunday, October 21, 2012

Awake from the sleep of death, AND. BE. MEN.


Hello!  Well thank you for sending those packages!  New shoes are better than no shoes!  My card expires in February of next year.  YEah, here it tells me how much I have.  I was thinking of buying a watch since mine broke carrying yuka sacks.  I was also going to look for new suit cases.  And maybe I´ll be able to patch up a few of my shoes too.  That´d be good.  There´s a member who does it.  But I wonder how the packages will arrive... everytime I get them they look like they had to fight their way out of an elephants behind to just see the light of day.  They´re all wet and torn and stuff...  But they arrive just the same!  And nothing missing.  So rock on!
 
 Well I´m glad Grandma had a good birthday.  And they´re going to Hawaii?!  OOoooh fancy fancy.  I hope they send me a coconut bra.  It´d mix up my wardrobe of white shirts and black pants.
 
Ah poor ol Buddy.  I´m sure he´s having a ball in the spirit world though.
 
Hey does Blake look healthier now?  How´d the swimming work out for him?  Good stuff!
 
Well today was a cleaning day.  3 more missionaries are coming to stay with us today.  Whew.  Elder Jackson´s Home of Homeless Missionaries.  Hopefully we find some good companions to take them to a loving sector so that they can actually do something with their missions. :)
  
Ah, it´s terrible!  I simply don´t know what to write any more.  I´m doing good.  I´m loving life.  I feel that I have so much more to improve still but it´s like time is against me.  The beginning of the mission was like running up a muddy slope but now that I´m on the other end it´s just as slippery and I´m sliding down as I try to scramble for more time.  It´s madness!!
 But I love life!  Hope you have a great week!  I love you and thank you for all your help!!  Adios!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment