Monday, December 5, 2011

The Other Side of Heaven‏


















Well I loved those two pictures. Ty is a happy little school boy and Taylor is a mad viking woman on a rampage. But it´s about dang time she put on some knee pads. Her knees were nasty last year. I say that with respect of course.

Aight so we had changes today. I have a new companion from Lima, Peru and he has about the same time as me. But I´m still junior companion but that´s okay with me. We still got some growin to do kids! So I don´t have much time to write because he arrived at 5 and we got all situated at the new house. So we´re good.

Anyway, I have been transferred all the way too....... the sector next door. I´m in Guaranda Sur now. Elder Andrade and Elder Bloxham have the north and me and my new compañero have the south. So it´s all good! I just have to figure out what the heck we´re gonna do down here. I think visit the contacts we had these last few days, seeing it was me and Elder Bloxham. So that´s what we´ll do! So the gangs all here and I´m just in the south part. We´ll see how things change or how this companionship is different. It´ll be interesting.

So I got one package! The one for my compañero. And awesome letters from Cody and Taylor. And that´s it at this point. So we shall see. Sitting hoping waiting wishing.

Ah man he has a different accent. That´ll take some getting used to. Talks fast too. Well lets hope the Spanish keeps on coming no?

Well the Valley sounds quite miserable. I always did hate wind. Don´t miss it here. Maybe a bit of snow would be nice, but for the most part it´s pretty good! Just rains like a sad cow farts.

So I´ve been a bit abused these last couple days. One time I was getting out of the back of the camioneta and Elder Bloxham just happened to be swinging his arm up, and popped me right in the side of the head by the eye. A little bit tender. Then after that I was listening to Elder Andrade tell a story and wasn´t paying attention to where I was walking then, GAH! Above the sidewalk they had stinkin barbewire. And of course it doesn´t bother them, but us tall gringos get diced. So I had blood in my hair when we went to eat at the member´s house. They let me run my head under the shower. The problem with being tall in the States is that you can´t find pants long enough, in Ecuador you have to avoid being decapitated. Then today I hit my head on the doorway a couple of times. Wheeew my head is feelin goooood.

Um I realized that my patriarchal blessing tells me what gifts I have. And they rock. I could be a good missionary if I could actually have them. So that´s what I´m working on right now. Developing the gifts of the Spirit. Cuz I need it!!!

Um, I don´t I have time for more so I´ll just have to get to skiddly skadatin.

Rock on my family and friends. Tell dad to watch his step, tell smokey I said "sup, babe", tell Cambria if she wants to be sick she can think of my hiney doing the tango. CHANNING WHERE ARE YOU?!?!? And that´s all I have to say about that. Time to go exploring with my new frraaaaaaiiiiinnnnddd. Yippee ki yay.

Oh and love you and all that jazz. Rock on!



No comments:

Post a Comment